Our Team Can Help You Through the Entire Process
Our Regional Representatives are nationwide and standing by to help you through every step of the process. See below for how we can help.
Before you get started, we highly recommend you review the following resources:
- Start by familiarizing yourself with our program by checking out the Handbook or General Flyer.
- Review our information checklist to get an idea of what the assessment asks for.
If after look these resources over, and still have questions, feel free to contact us!
To complete the USDA SNAP Retailer Application, you can:
- Choose do it on your own: We have a detailed explanation of how you can do this; you can find that here.
- Choose to have one of our Regional Representatives complete the application with you: We can even submit the application on your behalf through secure channels. You can schedule a time to chat with one of our Regional Representatives: Lisa, Whitney, or Debbie. Find a time that works for you here (Be sure to have all of the required documents handy during your appointment).
In order to submit your application to accept SNAP, you will be required to submit:
- A color copy of a driver's license for the person listed on the application
- A copy of the social security card for the person listed on the application
- Information about your farmers market or farm
Once we have confirmation that you have submitted your application, we will send along instructions for the next steps. You will need your MarketLink number, your FNS number, and a copy of your approval from USDA to complete the processing application and get set up with free equipment.