Our Team Can Help You Through the Entire Process
Including USDA Approval. Make sure that you have all of your information gathered and ready.
To complete the USDA SNAP Retailer Application, you can:
- Choose do it on your own: We have a detailed explanation of how you can do this; you can find that here.
- Choose to have one of our Regional Representatives complete the application with you: We can even submit the application on your behalf through secure channels; you can schedule a time to chat with one of our Regional Representatives, Lauren or Tiffany. Find a time that works for you here. Be sure to have all of the required documents handy during your appointment.
In order to submit your application to accept SNAP, you will be required to submit:
- a color copy of a drivers' license for the person listed on the application
- a copy of the social security card for the person listed on the application
- and information about your farmers market or farm
Once we have confirmation that you have submitted your application, then we will send along next steps. You will need your MarketLink number, your FNS number, and a copy of your approval from USDA to complete the processing application and get set up with free equipment.