Documents & Information Needed
Make sure that you have all of this information gathered and ready.
General Documents or Information Needed for the Eligibility Assessment:
- Working Email Address – one that you check at least once a week.
- Whether your farmers market meets the USDA definition of a multi-stall market or if you qualify as a direct-marketing farmer who sells in at least one farmers market where SNAP is not accepted.
- Date of authorization to accept SNAP from USDA, if you have already obtained an FNS number.
To complete the USDA SNAP Retailer Application, you will need:
- Copy or Scan of Drivers License or other Valid Government ID.
- Copy or Scan of Social Security Card for the person(s) whose name(s) is(are) listed on the application.
- Completed Certification and Signature Statement (that you will receive and can download after submitting application).
- Any business licenses you may have for doing business at that location. [If you have business licenses this is required; if you do not have any then this is not required]
Note: our Regional Representatives can complete the FNS application on your behalf and securely transmit your documents. Schedule a time for Tiffany or Lauren to assist you here.
To complete your Processing application, you will need:
- Bank Account number where you will receive the electronic payments from sales made.
- A copy of your FNS approval to submit to Novo Dia Group.