Updates related to the MarketLink program
- The MarketLink Handbook is Updated
All of your questions are answered in this comprehensive document. View our 2022 MarketLink Handbook here.
- MarketLink Monthly
We publish a newsletter each month with programmatic updates, employment opportunities, and upcoming events. Click here if you would like to sign up to receive our newsletter. Here are our published newsletters so far: January; February; March; April.
- Online SNAP Press Release
National Association of Farmers Market Nutrition Programs MarketLink Program Unveils Innovative Online SNAP Payments Solution. Read the press release here.
- MarketLink New Program - Online SNAP Interest Survey
Complete the Online SNAP Interest Survey if you are interested in receiving news regarding the Online SNAP program rollout in 2022.
- Información Disponible en Español
Ahora hay información sobre MarketLink disponible en Español. Clique aquí por el resumen de las tarifas de suscripción.
- MarketLink Pricing Information
This summary sheet details what you receive with the grant and what it will cost you to continue using the TotilPay Go app after the end of the grant period.
- MarketLink Handbook Released!
The MarketLink Handbook is now available - all of your questions are answered in this comprehensive document that can be found here.
- MarketLink Flyer
Information on the MarketLink program can be found here.
- New Digital Wallet for Farmers and Farmers Markets Unveiled at USDA Event in North Carolina
USDA Officials Hold Farmers Market Event to Showcase the MarketLink Program and Unveil a New “Digital” Wallet for Farmers and Farmers Markets; the press release is here.
- MarketLink Press Release - Partnership with Square
MarketLink has partnered with Square to offer discounted rates for processing credit and debit, in addition to free SNAP equipment and processing. More details here.
- MarketLink Applications Open
MarketLink announces applications are open for farmers markets and direct-marketing farmers to receive free SNAP processing equipment. More information here.
- NAFMNP awarded Cooperative Agreement from USDA to provide SNAP equipment and technical assistance.
USDA has awarded a Cooperative Agreement to the National Association of Farmers Market Nutrition Programs to assist with providing technical assistance and equipment for direct-marketing farmers and farmers markets to accept SNAP. More information here.